5. European Congress of Immunology
September 2nd - 5th 2018, Amsterdam (The Netherlands) (Link)
6. Annual Meeting of the International Cytokine and Interferon Society (ICIS)
October 27th - 30th 2018, Boston (USA) (Link)
29. Annual Meeting of the Society for Virology (GfV)
March 20th - 23rd 2019, Düsseldorf (Germany) (Link)
7. Meeting of the European Society for Virology (ESV)
April 28th - Mai 1st 2019, Rotterdam (The Netherlands) (Link)
Keystone Symposia: Positive-Strand RNA Viruses
June 9th - 13th 2019, Killarney (Ireland) (Link)
38. Annual Meeting of the American Society of Virology (ASV)
July 20th - 24th 2019, University of Minnesota in Minneapolis (MN, USA) (Link)
77. Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society for Microbiology (SSM/SGM)
September 3rd - 4th 2019, Zürich (Link)
7. Annual Meeting of the International Cytokine and Interferon Society (ICIS)
October 20th - 23th 2019, Vienna (Austria) (Link)
Since many years, we organize a series of successful symposia on the topic of host-pathogen interactions.
2018: Feline Infectious Peritonitis – Light at the End of the Tunnel? (FIP Symposium 2018 (PDF, 245KB))
2015: “Virology and Immunology: Viral Contagious Animal Diseases and Zoonosis” (Flyer)
2011: "Persistence in Viral Infections" (Flyer)
2009: "Interferon and Infections" (4. International IFN workshop) (Flyer)
2007: "The Role of Innate Immunity" (Flyer)
2004: "Host-Pathogen Interaction Shaped by Evolution".
2002: "Host-Pathogen Interactions at the Molecular Level".