Negative Strand RNA Virus Meeting (NSV2018)
June 17th - 24th 2018, Gran Guardia Palace, Verona (Italy) (Link)
Influenza 2018: Centenary of the 1918 Pandemic
June 24th - 26th 2018, Francis Crick Institute, London (UK) (Link)
37. Annual Meeting for the American Society for Virology (ASV)
July 14th - 18th 2018, University of Maryland in College Park, MD (USA) (Link)
2. International Symposium on "RNA virus persistence: mechanisms and consequences"
August 23rd - 25th 2018, Freiburg (Germany) (Link)
11. International Congress for Veterinary Virology - ESVV Epizone 2018
August 27th - 30th 2018, Vienna (Austria) (Link)
76. Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society for Microbiology (SSM/SGM)
August 28th - 30th 2018, Lausanne (Switzerland) (Link)
6. International Influenza Meeting
September 2nd - 4th 2018, Münster (Germany) (Link)
5. European Congress of Immunology
September 2nd - 5th 2018, Amsterdam (The Netherlands) (Link)
6. Annual Meeting of the International Cytokine and Interferon Society (ICIS)
October 27th - 30th 2018, Boston (USA) (Link)
7. Annual Meeting of the International Cytokine and Interferon Society (ICIS)
October 20th - 23th 2019, Vienna (Austria) (Link)
Since many years, we organize a series of successful symposia on the topic of host-pathogen interactions.
2018: Feline Infectious Peritonitis – Light at the End of the Tunnel? (FIP Symposium 2018 (PDF, 245KB))
2015: “Virology and Immunology: Viral Contagious Animal Diseases and Zoonosis” (Flyer)
2011: "Persistence in Viral Infections" (Flyer)
2009: "Interferon and Infections" (4. International IFN workshop) (Flyer)
2007: "The Role of Innate Immunity" (Flyer)
2004: "Host-Pathogen Interaction Shaped by Evolution".
2002: "Host-Pathogen Interactions at the Molecular Level".